Monday, June 2, 2014

June Blog Circle Topic: Reflecting on Successes and Areas of Improvement



Hello everyone,

I was reminded today that our last blog circle posts are from April! That's ok. Time to regroup.  


First, if, more recently, you have sent me a post that I have not uploaded, I apologize. Please let me know and I will be sure to upload it.

I think the concept of a blog circle is really powerful. At the same time, we need to be realistic and accept that at times the busyness of the school year is going to prevent us from doing this every month. That's ok. 

As we begin June, wrapping up the 2013-14 school year, let’s spend this month reflecting on both our successes and areas that still need improvement.


I look forward to reading each of your posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment